Bellamy's Organic Banana Apple Porridge 120g
visit our store
Bellamy's Organic Banana Apple Porridge 120g
SHIPPING : $8.95 OR FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99 AND UNDER 5KG
IN STOCK : USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 24 HOURS
DELIVERY : 5-7 WORKING DAYS
Bellamy’s Organic Banana Apple Porridge is a ready to serve baby food suitable from 4 months.
A yummy way to introduce a combination of fruit tastes to your baby and the smooth texture is great for babies just starting to learn about solid foods.
- Clear base in pouch for preview
- Certified by NASAA Certified Organic
- BPA free packaging
- Choke safe cap
- No preservatives
- No added sugar or salt, artificial flavours or colours
Organic apple (68%), organic banana (17%), organic brown rice (10%), organic oats (4%), organic cinnamon (1%). Total organic ingredient = 100%
Contains gluten (organic oats).
Not recommended for infants under the age of 4 months.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days
At Pharmacy 4 Less we offer you Free National Shipping On Orders Over $99 up to 5kgs.
Orders over 5kgs will be charged at the Australia Post rate which will be calculated for you PRIOR to checkout OR you can use the shipping calculator on the Shopping Cart Page.
Express Post is available at the flat rate of $10.95 for orders under 5Kgs.
A signature on delivery is required otherwise your parcel will be carted to your local post office. If you do not wish to sign for your parcel, please tick the "authority to leave" option during the checkout and your parcel will be left at your premises. Please note that once you tick the "authority to leave" box and your parcel is marked as delivered by Australia Post, we are unable to launch any further investigations, if for any reason your parcel goes missing.
Pharmacy 4 Less reserves the right to apply a heavy surcharge fee for very heavy orders (We will always contact you before we apply any charges.
Please note that your order is being shipped from Sydney NSW, Please allow sufficient time for your order to arrive if you live in WA or country towns. Please check Australia Post website for estimated delivery times for your state.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Charged as per Australia Post International Post rates which can be found on the Australia Post website or calculated on our website once you’ve selected the items that you wish to purchase.
Shipping Insurance is offered at the checkout and is strongly recommended for ALL national orders.
Shipping insurance is mandatory for ALL international orders.
At Pharmacy4Less we will always endevour to dispatch your orders accurately and on time to ensre an enjoyable and stress free customer experience.
The following is our policy in the event that a refund is requested.
ALL refund claims MUST be made within 10 days of receiving your order. Claims made AFTER
the 10 day period will not be accepted. Please check your orders CAREFULLY upon receipt.
Any faulty electrical equipment purchased from Pharmacy4Less will be covered by the indivdual's product warranty/Guarantee. We are happy to assist you with making a claim on a product's warranty/Guarantee should the need arise.
More Care, Less Cost
From the beginning
Pharmacy 4 Less is built on a foundation of professional expertise and personal service, Pharmacy 4 Less has been meeting customer’s health care needs since 2007.
With humble beginnings in Hornsby in September 2007 and Jesmond (Newcastle) in November 2007 we have grown into an organisation of over 30 stores throughout NSW and Victoria becoming an indelible part of their communities. Yet despite our stellar growth, we haven’t forgotten our origins.
We have always remained true to our belief in consistently offering more care and less cost to guarantee the satisfaction and continuing good health of our customers. After all, health is our business and we believe that with good health, everything’s possible. We're here to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible.
With our destination Pharmacy 4 Less pharmacies, you will find us in the locations that you want us to be and now you can also find us online, offering fantastic products and services.
You will be cared for by friendly, expert professionals.
Pharmacy4Less shop instore or Online!
Our friendly pharmacists and staff are pleased to answer your queries Monday to Friday from 9am to 5:30pm. We will endeavour to answer all your emails in a 2 hours window (except on weekends).
send us a message via
Pharmacy 4 Less © Copyright 2017. All rights reserved
- Wrong stock ordered: If you accidentally order the wrong product, please contact us as soon as possible as immediate action will be required to stop the order from being processed.
If the order has already been dispatched, we are unable to recall it.
You will need to receive the delivery then post it back to our postal address (Shop ).
We are happy to issue a full refund ONLY if the product is received by Pharmacy4Less in its original undamaged condition.
We will not refund any postage costs in this instance.
Wrong stock supplied:
In the rare event that we supply you with the wrong product, please contact us and we will ask you to return the parcel to our postal address and the correct product will be posted out at no extra postage charge.
- Stock damaged in transit: If you receive a parcel that is obviously damaged, DO NOT sign for it and request that Australia post send it back to Pharmacy4Lesss as DAMAGED IN TRANSIT. Then please contact us informing us of the situation. Pharmacy 4 Less will follow that up with the courier service responsible and re-send your order. In the event that you only discover the damage after opening the parcel, contact us immediately and we will ask you to post the parcel back. Pharmacy4Less will resend the order and refund you the postage cost of returning the damaged parcel.
- Order not complete (Missing Items): Pharmacy4Less has a very accurate and state of the art system for Pick, packing and shipping your orders. Missing items from orders are extremely rare, and any claim for incomplete orders will be thoroughly checked prior to issuing a refund or replacement. If our stock levels and surveillance systems show that your order has been packed correctly, will not issue a refund.
- Prescriptions ordered but a prescription is not supplied: If a prescription medication is ordered and a prescription is not supplied for the order to be completed a $5 administrative fee will be deducted from the full amount when the refund is processed.